Edward C. Skelly, CLU®, ChFC®, RFC®
President & Founder
With over two decades of experience in the financial services industry, Ed has been providing financial planning services to residents of the Northern Virginia area since 1990. Since 1995 Ed has expanded his practice across the country with clients in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia,Pennsylvania, and Texas. Many of his clients have experienced major life changes including retirement, sale of a business, inheritance, divorce or the loss of a spouse or loved one.
Professional Memberships & Accreditations
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® designation (ChFC®)
- Registered Financial Consultant designation (RFC®)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, Washington, DC Chapter | Member
- Leaders Club of Washington (Served as President in 1998)
- Million Dollar Round Table | Member & Committee Volunteer
Born in Kingston, NY and raised in Catskill, NY, Ed has been a resident of Ashburn, Virginia since 1991. When he’s not in the office, Ed enjoys spending time with his wife, Amy and their three beautiful children, Ryan, Lauren and Courtney. Ed is a graduate of the Culinary Institute with an Associate Degree in Culinary Arts in 1984, advancing to obtain his Bachelor of Science Degree in Hospitality Management at Florida International University in 1986. Ed personally values education as a way to promote professional excellence and looks for avenues to help others achieve and learn.